SuperSimpleTools is an exciting portal that provides access to tons of useful tools. SuperSimpleTools does not require registration and never requires a credit card or any payment from its users.
Clear Behavior - SuperSimpleTools makes the user experience clear and easy to understand:
• SuperSimpleTools includes access to simple utilities and tools that allow you to track pages, convert currency, convert files to PDFs, calculate mortgages, and other useful and entertaining resources that are provided free of charge on the site.
• The SuperSimpleTools software or add-on/extension (“Software”) that you download from the site allows us to serve advertisements to you as your browse the web.
• Advertisements are served through in-text, pop-up/under, new tab, transitional, shopping and/or banner ads.
• Advertising served by the Software will always show the SuperSimpleTools brand and are clickable.
• The Software will not change browser settings or reset a browser's homepage.
• The Software is not spyware or malware and will not hurt any PC.
• The Software does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (unless you contact us here).
• SuperSimpleTools has an easy to find Terms and Conditions, just click here.
Installation & Upfront Disclosure - SuperSimpleTools clearly explains the install process and makes it simple and easy to follow:
• SuperSimpleTools has an easy to read install primary notice that requires no scrolling and includes full disclosure of ad serving.
• The SuperSimpleTools install process is 100% opt-in.
Simple Removal - SuperSimpleTools makes the uninstall process clear and easy to understand:
• The Software removal instructions can be found here.
• All SuperSimpleTools advertisements are branded and include direct links to the Software removal process.
• Users receive a confirmation page after every download, which includes removal instructions.
• No SuperSimpleTools apps are installed nor are Software assets left behind when theSoftware is removed.
If you have any questions or comments please visit our Contact Us page.